- Bible Games Company
- One stop shopping for hundreds and hundreds of Bible Fun products.
You'll find: Board games, card and software games, CD-Rom computer games, puzzles, and even game books. A complete line of videos, and even music like Bullfrogs and Butterflies.
- Bible Memory By MEMLOK
- FREE Scripture Bible memory Demo, 40+ Memory Tips, 100 Desc of God. Keep review for ALL your verses to five minutes daily. 700 verses! 48 topics. Prints on business card stock in COLOR and coloring pages. Kids from 2-92. Recommended by Mary Pride, Cathy Duffy, Hal Jensen - THE NAVIGATORS, Christine Field, Rene Mason, Gregg Harris and also by Mark Franks, the CWD publisher.
- Christian Gifts for All Occasions
- Christian Software of many types: reference software, computer games, screen savers from Thomas Kinkade, and online Bibles. Also see our site for other Christian gifts: Bibles and Bible covers, jewelry, books, music, videos, toys, games and household gifts. Free gift wrapping is available.
- Envision: Software for Youth Groups
- This software package, designed exclusively for youth ministries, allows you to store information on all your teenagers, track individual attendance and print useful reports such as member directories, mailing labels, sign-up sheets, and more. The program reminds you of important dates like birthdays and graduations, and automatically upgrades new visitors to members when they attend regularly.
- GoalView Church Ministries Software
- Software to build scripture posters & PowerPoint presentations, myriad of backfill photos, access to 11 Bible translations/16 languages, create verse cards/bookmarks/bulletins/programs; easy and inexpensive.
- MinistryWare Church Management Software
- MinistryWare Church Management Software is a full featured affordable solution for the small to mid-size church. At only $89.95, you can now handle membership, attendance, contributions, income, expenses, reporting, Sunday School, special committies and classes, and more.
- QuietEye Parental Monitoring
- Protect your children on the Internet with QuietEye, a parental monitoring software program that allows parents to track every site their child has visited and every email and chat room conversation.