- A Place In The Heart
- Inspirational personal site, sharing christian love, encouragement, christian humor, inspirational gatherings, invitation to salvation,and encouraging personal thoughts.
- Dan and Loretta (Servants of God)
- The personal home page of Dan and
Loretta (Servants of God). Two
Christians who love each other and
Jesus, their Lord and Saviour.
- Gina's Country Crafts Home
- My Web site is about what crafts I enjoying working with. And Daily Bible Verse, Daily Devotional,My Testimony,My Graphics,Country Kitchen & Lots More.
- Godzlamb Site
- Here is the website of a sheep named Dolly. No, not the cloned one, the forgiven one. Come visit,
- Jonah's Homepage
- Designed to help you gain a more thorough understanding of Jonah's story, his language, country etc., including many valuable Christian links in the fish's belly.
- Letters from Arbreux
- Dr. A. C. Gray shares his Christian faith through journal pages written from his home, Chalet Arbreux, in the Shenandoah Valley. His essays on nature, the changing seasons, and his travels to more than 80 nations are centered in his strong affirmation of the Christian faith.
- Lighthouse 4 Jesus
- Testimony,original pages,encouragement pages,salvation page,Bible studies,memorials,end time,rapture,banners,links,awards,apply 4 award,etc
- Living Waters
- "If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
On December 31, 2002 my wife and I were born again. Praise God! This life change was totally unexpected. Just before Christmas last month a fellow co-worker asked if I were Christian. I declared with some amount of derision, "That's the last thing I would ever be!" Later that same day when joking around with the guy at work, I made the boast, "I'm probably an atheist, too!" It's amazing that such utter foolishness could spew from my month. I was opinionated, judgmental fool. I loathed people. I hated to be around them. In my pompous opinion they were stupid and ignorant. But then God turned that all around!